الارواح المتمردة
السلام عليكم
مرحبا اخي/ اختي العضوة حللت سهلا ونزلت اهلا بيننا نتمنى لك اقامة طيبة والافادة والاستفادة بين عائلتك واسرتك في منتدى
الارواح المتمردة
الارواح المتمردة
السلام عليكم
مرحبا اخي/ اختي العضوة حللت سهلا ونزلت اهلا بيننا نتمنى لك اقامة طيبة والافادة والاستفادة بين عائلتك واسرتك في منتدى
الارواح المتمردة
الارواح المتمردة
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

الارواح المتمردة

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
المواضيع الأخيرة
» جميع المشاهير الذين هم من نفس مواليد برجك
how to make social suicide if this ever happens to you  Emptyالخميس ديسمبر 03, 2015 3:32 pm من طرف الموناليزا

»  ♥ إشتقنا إليك ♥
how to make social suicide if this ever happens to you  Emptyالخميس ديسمبر 03, 2015 3:28 pm من طرف الموناليزا

» شوبتقول للشخص يللي ببالك\\\
how to make social suicide if this ever happens to you  Emptyالخميس ديسمبر 03, 2015 3:23 pm من طرف الموناليزا

»  هل تهمك سمعتك فى النت ؟
how to make social suicide if this ever happens to you  Emptyالسبت يونيو 06, 2015 2:32 pm من طرف الموناليزا

» جزايري زار صيني في السبيطار
how to make social suicide if this ever happens to you  Emptyالإثنين يونيو 01, 2015 12:40 pm من طرف الموناليزا

» اضحك
how to make social suicide if this ever happens to you  Emptyالأحد مايو 31, 2015 10:09 pm من طرف الموناليزا

» اضحك
how to make social suicide if this ever happens to you  Emptyالأحد مايو 31, 2015 10:09 pm من طرف الموناليزا

» مقهى ملاك
how to make social suicide if this ever happens to you  Emptyالإثنين فبراير 02, 2015 12:13 pm من طرف شعلة في ماء راكد

» عيد ميلاد زيزووووو
how to make social suicide if this ever happens to you  Emptyالأحد يناير 18, 2015 7:23 pm من طرف شعلة في ماء راكد

المواضيع الأكثر نشاطاً
حملة مليون سبحان الله والحمدلله ولا اله الا الله والله اكبر
صلو على النبى صلى الله عليه وسلم
اتحداك تعد للعشره محد يقاطعك >>لعبة قديمه
سجل حضورك باسم شخص تحبه
أخطف العضو الي قبلك وقلنا وين توديه........
♥ إشتقنا إليك ♥
مقهى ملاك
شخصيات اسلامية
حملة مليون سبحان الله والحمدلله ولا اله الا الله والله اكبر
سجن الاعضاء
أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا الأسبوع
لا يوجد مستخدم
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم

how to make social suicide if this ever happens to you

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
لبؤة جزائرية
الكونتيسة
لبؤة جزائرية

عدد المساهمات : 2870

اعلام الدول : الجزائر

مزاج العضو : غزل

how to make social suicide if this ever happens to you  Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: how to make social suicide if this ever happens to you    how to make social suicide if this ever happens to you  Emptyالخميس مارس 10, 2011 5:31 pm

Eyes is the most beautiful thing is the whole world , eyes is the passion of love , eyes is what I love , eyes is the beginning of love , let me tell you people a short story of falling in love from first sight .. Well I don’t’ know how to start ok, I was in a wedding and I saw the prettiest girl with the most beautiful eyes ever and her name was……… I stared at her for hours and she looked back at me I felt soooooo weird that I was almost going to faint. She just looked at me with her beautiful eyes and from this moment it was love from first sight. I went towards her and just talked to her for hours but when I asked her for her number she refused to give it to me. When I went to sleep I couldn’t stop thinking about her. Then just one time I was strolling at the park and I accidentally ran into her and we were both shocked we were walking around the park talking all night. Before she left I asked her if she wanted to go out with me and she approved but suddenly she told me that she was married and her husband saw us together and he came running and punched and kicked my ass and I fell down and I stayed in the ground for hours and I cried and cried like a baby who was getting slapped by his mom. And ……….. She left with her husband but then she came running back to me and she punched me in my nose. And then I decided to make social suicide so I went to the biggest bridge in San Francisco, and then I thought for a moment if I should live or make my suicide, and I chose to make my suicide so I jumped into the ocean and drowned and when woke up I found myself in Japan. And I stayed there for 7 years and I met a good friend who actually turned out to be eventually my best friend and who had his wedding after finding his true love ad there met another beautiful women but at the end she was married and her husband kicked my damn ass…….etc.

The End
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
ندوش
عضو يهوى التمرد
ندوش

عدد المساهمات : 44

اعلام الدول : فلسطين

مزاج العضو : رومنسي

العمل/الترفيه : طالبة

how to make social suicide if this ever happens to you  Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: how to make social suicide if this ever happens to you    how to make social suicide if this ever happens to you  Emptyالأحد أغسطس 07, 2011 1:23 am

ohhh my god , then he will decide to comit suicide again !
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

how to make social suicide if this ever happens to you
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
الارواح المتمردة  :: اللغات :: english language-
انتقل الى: